This is my Conehen, the very first soft toy which I dold on Etsy in 2011.
Now you can buy the sewing pattern and guide so you can make your own Hen!
It is simple to make, even if you are a beginner.
The sewing pattern is downloadable, no additional cost or delay. Buy your pattern and start making your own Conehn for Easter!
Learn new sewing skills whilst creating a special unique toy. Make again and again in new fabrics to create a whole bunch!
This pattern is an instant digital download, ready to be sewn today!
❤️ This is a PDF file and it is available for you to download upon payment. Print it out and get started in minutes. ❤️
Please feel free to convo me if you have any questions.
Now I can accept Etsy Direct Checkout as well, so you needn't a PayPal account to order!
If you have any special requirements, please contact me before ordering. Once an item is paid for you have 24 hours to cancel the sale.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please contact me within 14 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
If you would like to cancel your order after the receiption of the ordered item then you can cancel it within 14 days. In this case please send the clean and undamaged item back to me on your own expense, and I will refund your payment (incuding the original shipping fee) to you within 14 days.
Custom orders are available. Contact me!
1. Collecting personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Third parties with whom I share your personal information
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (Hungarian Post, DHL Hungary or DPD Hungaria). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding the use of their personal information and contact details
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andrea Vida, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Andrea Vida, 1131 Budapest Volegeny u. 10. Hungary
Most of my plushies are machine washable (use low temperature, mild detergent) and can be tumble dried.
I use high quality plush and wellsoft fabrics and siliconized polyfill stuffing - all of them ar Oeko Tex 100 certified, safe for baby and children products.
All my items are made for orders, I do not have any ready to ship items. Normally I have lots of open orders (thank to all my kind customers) therefore I should set up my listings with long processing times.
Shipping time is not a real factor - I can send parcels using DHL Express service which is usually delivered in only 2-4 working days.
If you would like to get your plushie for a special occasion with shorter deadline then please contact me and I will let you know if I can do it in time. I promise that I will do my best!
Muma plushies: They are more or less the same size, about 20 cm (8") body.
Normal (S) plushies: They are more or less 25-30 cm (10-12") seated. Plus legs and tails.
Medium (M) plushies: They are about 35-40 cm (15-17") seated. Plus legs and tails.
Big (XL) plushies and Big Pillows: Normal plushies are doubled in every dimensions so their volume is 8 times more than the normal ones. They are really huge.
Personalized doggies and cats: Their length depend on the number of letters written on. Each letter section is 7 cm (2 1/2") wide. Head and bottom adds 25 cm (10") so a 5 letters long doggie would be about 60 cm (24") long.
Dec 13, 2022
Mar 16, 2021
♥ Super schönes einfaches Muster... zu empfehlen!
Dec 9, 2020
Cute and easy-to-sew pattern. Nice design. Many thanks.
Oct 16, 2020
Thank you ❤️