Medium size Sloth as shown on the second picture!
This is the Mother of my Peanut Sloth and Lazy Sloth, the slowest creatures in the jungle. She is a perfect sleeping fellow or hilarious decoration to the nursery. Her light brown fur is very soft.
Her body is 12,5 inches (32 cm) and has long arms and legs. She is 22 inches (55 cm) from head to toe. The fourth picture shows sloths in three different sizes. This one sits in the middle, the small one is the Peanut Sloth, which you can find in my shop, too.
The other sloths you can find here:
It's my own design. Made of very soft plush, stuffed with polyfill. The eyes and nose are buttons. If you would like to get a totally baby safe one then I can cover the buttons with black canvas patches - please contact me!
It's funny toy for little children, or bigger ones.
It's washable in wash-machine.
Now I can accept Etsy Direct Checkout as well, so you needn't a PayPal account to order!
If you have any special requirements, please contact me before ordering. Once an item is paid for you have 24 hours to cancel the sale.
NEW SHIPPING POLICY - Please convo me if you have any questions!
I use two delivery providers - DHL or Hungarian Post.
I use Hungarian Post (in partnership with local postal providers for the adressee's home countries) for most European parcels. These parcels are delivered in 2-4 working days. I always send the parcels tracked - online tracking service will be provided by the local provider for the addressee's home country.
I can also deliver European parcels using DHL service but their price is higher. Please convo me if you prefer DHL service!
I use DHL for most US and Canada parcels. These parcels are usually delivered in 3-5 days and always tracked. Please provide me the adressee's (mobile) phone number so DHL will send a message prior to the delivery!
Some parcels are bigger than DHL's volume limits and sadly delivery cost would be very expensive for these ones. I dispatch these parcels using Hungarian Post's service and they will be delivered by USPS.
DHL service is very expensive for the parcels to be sent to Australia, South or Middle America or Asia. I can send parcels to these continents using Hungarian Post's service. If you would prefer DHL then please convo me and we can discuss the shipping cost options.
READY TO SHIP ITEMS: I ship them in 5-8 business days of finished purchase.
CUSTOM ORDER: please allow me 20-30 working days after received payment to make and ship your order. I always send a mail, when your order is dispatched. If you want them for a specific deadline, convo me, and I will let you know how soon I can make and ship.
Please write me your shipping adress if it doesn't match with your address available on Etsy! It's important, otherwise I will ship to your Etsy address! Thank you!
I do not take the responsibilities for customs fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 4 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please contact me within 14 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
If you would like to cancel your order after the receiption of the ordered item then you can cancel it within 14 days. In this case please send the clean and undamaged item back to me on your own expense, and I will refund your payment (incuding the original shipping fee) to you within 14 days.
Custom orders are available. Contact me!
1. Collecting personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Third parties with whom I share your personal information
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (Hungarian Post, DHL Hungary or DPD Hungaria). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding the use of their personal information and contact details
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andrea Vida, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Andrea Vida, 1131 Budapest Volegeny u. 10. Hungary
Sep 21, 2018
I can’t thank Andrea enough, the big peanut sloth I bought was part of an engagement present/plan. Her customer service was outstanding and I appreciated all her efforts getting it to the UK in time! Thank you so much - it was very successful and the now-fiancé said yes! The sloth itself is just perfect, so well-made.
Dec 25, 2017
Jul 4, 2017
I love my Sloth. Avidas work is impeccable and so beautiful. I have ordered before and shall certainly order again. Arrives well packed and really quickly.
Apr 6, 2017
Could not be more cute. Soft and adorable. The package arrived in good order, not long in shipment.