"The only thing better than a beaver is a stuffed beaver."
(ranked #2 at Top 10 Funny Beaver Jokes)
This funny beaver is a soft cuddly little fellow. He is a perfect sleeping fellow or hilarious decoration to the nursery. His light brown fur is very soft.
His body is 9 inch (23 cm) and his huge teeth are not dangerous at all.
It's my own design. Made of very soft wellsoft, stuffed with polyfill. The eyes are hand-embroidered, the nose is black canvas. His big tail is made of upholstery fabric.
It's funny toy for little children, or bigger ones.
You can order gift wrapping update here:
Now I can accept Etsy Direct Checkout as well, so you needn't a PayPal account to order!
If you have any special requirements, please contact me before ordering. Once an item is paid for you have 24 hours to cancel the sale.
I can use one of these two delivery providers:
DHL Worldwide Express service,
or Spring GDS (Hungarian affiliate of the Netherlands Post) service.
Both services are tracked. Delivery provider selection depends on the parcel size - the smallest and largest parcels are sent using Spring GDS service and medium size parcels (most of the parcels) are sent using DHL.
Please let me know the addressee's cell phone number which I can forward to delivery provider for smooth delivery.
If you have any questions about delivery process or tracking service then please convo me!
READY TO SHIP ITEMS: I ship them in 5-8 business days of finished purchase.
CUSTOM ORDER: please allow me 20-30 working days after received payment to make and ship your order. I always send a mail, when your order is dispatched. If you want them for a specific deadline, convo me, and I will let you know how soon I can make and ship.
Please write me your shipping adress if it doesn't match with your address available on Etsy! It's important, otherwise I will ship to your Etsy address! Thank you!
I do not take the responsibilities for customs fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 4 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please contact me within 14 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
If you would like to cancel your order after the receiption of the ordered item then you can cancel it within 14 days. In this case please send the clean and undamaged item back to me on your own expense, and I will refund your payment (incuding the original shipping fee) to you within 14 days.
Custom orders are available. Contact me!
1. Collecting personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Third parties with whom I share your personal information
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (Hungarian Post, DHL Hungary or DPD Hungaria). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding the use of their personal information and contact details
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andrea Vida, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Andrea Vida, 1131 Budapest Volegeny u. 10. Hungary
Jul 10, 2020
I had a custom request that the seller happily filled. Shipping was delayed, but I expected this due to COVID (definitely not the seller’s fault and she provided tracking so I could keep tabs on it). Very happy with the purchase and my husband loved the gift!
Oct 18, 2019
Super charming little fellow. Nice size, and sits well on the ground or on a shelf. Great design and craftmanship.
Jun 10, 2019
He is the most beautiful toy, I’ve ever gifted to a child. He is so funny, so perfectly made. He has much more attitude than some people I know😉. He is simply perfect. Dankeschön from Germany. Isabella Ő a legszebb játék, amit valaha is tehettem egy gyereknek. Annyira vicces, annyira tökéletes. Sokkal több hozzáállása van, mint néhány ember, akit ismerek. Egyszerűen tökéletes. Dankeschön Németországból. Isabella
Jan 25, 2019
Wunderhübsch, vielen Dank für dieses tolle Unikat. : ))
Jan 19, 2019
Such a lovely beaver! I especially love his tail. Communication with Andrea went smoothly and after he was done, he arrived fast from Hungary to Thailand!