This cuddly soft plush toy is Bela, the Vampire Bat. He is named after Bela Lugosi, the famous Hungarian-American actor, the real Dracula.
Bela the Vampire Bat is a soft black cuddly vampire and he has big white teeth. He can get off his wing-coat (as you can see on the fourth picture) when the weather is sunny and warm, but can take it on in the dark night. He can close his wings when it is cold. His wing-coats lining is vibrant orange, but you can choose another wing-coats - now you can choose green, blue or red spare wing-coats (last picture).
Bela has gigantic grey ears.
Bela has elastic loops instead of his claws, so he is not dangerous at all. He can sit down but he prefers to hang on a tree. He can hang either by his arms or legs.
Bela the Vampire Bat is my own design. He is made of black fluffy plush and black canvas. The wing-coat is made of black and orange canvas. The wing-coat can be attached to Bela's body with black ribbon and elastic loops.
Bela has his own orange wings but you can order some extra wings for him: http://www.etsy.com/listing/162867517/bat-wing-coat-for-vampire-bats-and-other?ref=listing-shop-header-1
If you would like to order wings of any other color instead of the orange one, please message me.
He is funny toy for children or bigger ones, or charming Halloween decoration. He is washable in wash-machine.
He is 14,5" (36 cm) from head to toe, 10" (25 cm) seated, and 14,5" (36 cm) from claw to claw at his arms. His wing-coat is 21" (53 cm) wide.
Now I can accept Etsy Direct Checkout as well, so you needn't a PayPal account to order!
If you have any special requirements, please contact me before ordering. Once an item is paid for you have 24 hours to cancel the sale.
I can use one of these two delivery providers:
DHL Worldwide Express service,
or Spring GDS (Hungarian affiliate of the Netherlands Post) service.
Both services are tracked. Delivery provider selection depends on the parcel size - the smallest and largest parcels are sent using Spring GDS service and medium size parcels (most of the parcels) are sent using DHL.
Please let me know the addressee's cell phone number which I can forward to delivery provider for smooth delivery.
If you have any questions about delivery process or tracking service then please convo me!
READY TO SHIP ITEMS: I ship them in 5-8 business days of finished purchase.
CUSTOM ORDER: please allow me 20-30 working days after received payment to make and ship your order. I always send a mail, when your order is dispatched. If you want them for a specific deadline, convo me, and I will let you know how soon I can make and ship.
Please write me your shipping adress if it doesn't match with your address available on Etsy! It's important, otherwise I will ship to your Etsy address! Thank you!
I do not take the responsibilities for customs fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 4 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please contact me within 14 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
If you would like to cancel your order after the receiption of the ordered item then you can cancel it within 14 days. In this case please send the clean and undamaged item back to me on your own expense, and I will refund your payment (incuding the original shipping fee) to you within 14 days.
Custom orders are available. Contact me!
1. Collecting personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Third parties with whom I share your personal information
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (Hungarian Post, DHL Hungary or DPD Hungaria). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding the use of their personal information and contact details
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andrea Vida, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Andrea Vida, 1131 Budapest Volegeny u. 10. Hungary
Most of my plushies are machine washable (use low temperature, mild detergent) and can be tumble dried.
I use high quality plush and wellsoft fabrics and siliconized polyfill stuffing - all of them ar Oeko Tex 100 certified, safe for baby and children products.
All my items are made for orders, I do not have any ready to ship items. Normally I have lots of open orders (thank to all my kind customers) therefore I should set up my listings with long processing times.
Shipping time is not a real factor - I can send parcels using DHL Express service which is usually delivered in only 2-4 working days.
If you would like to get your plushie for a special occasion with shorter deadline then please contact me and I will let you know if I can do it in time. I promise that I will do my best!
Muma plushies: They are more or less the same size, about 20 cm (8") body.
Normal (S) plushies: They are more or less 25-30 cm (10-12") seated. Plus legs and tails.
Medium (M) plushies: They are about 35-40 cm (15-17") seated. Plus legs and tails.
Big (XL) plushies and Big Pillows: Normal plushies are doubled in every dimensions so their volume is 8 times more than the normal ones. They are really huge.
Personalized doggies and cats: Their length depend on the number of letters written on. Each letter section is 7 cm (2 1/2") wide. Head and bottom adds 25 cm (10") so a 5 letters long doggie would be about 60 cm (24") long.
Dec 3, 2021
Nov 4, 2021
I love my sweet bat.
Mar 1, 2020
Sehr schöner Vampir, kam sogar doch noch passend für Weihnachten. Vielen Dank!
Jan 26, 2018
Bela is absolutely a cutie pie. He is well made and delivery was timely and arrived as registered mail. He came with an orange cape and an extra ordered red cape with black polka dots. A real keeper💞💞💞💞💞 Thank you Andrea 🎉😻
Aug 30, 2017
Articolo perfetto, più bello di come me lo aspettassi. Fatto benissimo e con ottimi materiali. Consegna puntualissima. Tutto perfetto.